Caribbean Resort Mooloolaba Facilities
Fun activities to experience at Caribbean Resort with a full range of on-site resort facilities
Heated pool, rock spa, children’s pool & steam room
Escape from the everyday and immerse yourself in a tropical hideaway. Relax in our unique 25M lap pool, heated year-round to 28°C, surrounded by tropical foliage. Within the pool area there is also a shaded children’s shallow pool (42cm deep) and a hideaway rock spa which is heated to 37°C all year. Relax your muscles in our tiled steam room located opposite the pool. Pre-heat the steam room for at least 20 minutes before use. All facilities are open from 7am – 9pm daily.
The large indoor airconditioned gym contains all the necessary equipment to keep up fitness while on holiday. Equipped with a treadmill, cable multi-function machine, cross trainer, fluid rower, sit-up bench and a cycle machine, open from 7am - 9pm daily.
Enjoy some healthy competition with the family and have a game of air hockey or billards. Keep the kids happy with car racing and pinball machines. All machines are coin operated, open from 7am - 9pm daily.
Renovated rooftop bbq and dining area
Be sure to make use of our newly renovated rooftop BBQ, dining and sunbathing area, offering vistas over the town of Mooloolaba and the ocean. There is a gated play area for small children, open from 7am - 9pm daily.
Complimentary Undercover Secure Car Parking max height 2.1M
On arrival you will be given two room key cards that will access the basement parking via a secure gate located on our second entrance, 14 Burnett Street. There is one car space allocated per apartment booked, however we do usually have some free spaces available if you are bringing a second car with you. From the basement carpark, use one of the two lifts to access your apartment.
Complimentary Unlimited WIFI and Foxtel
The Complimentary Unlimited WIFI log-in details are located inside the apartment compendium. Each apartment offers 20 Digital Foxtel channels including 5 sport channels and 3 children’s channels.
Reception & tour desk
Caribbean Resort Mooloolaba's friendly receptionists are always happy to help you discover Mooloolaba and the Sunshine Coast. There are so many things to see and do, take the hassle out of planning and book tours and activities for no extra charge at reception. Find plenty of activities on the Things to do to ensure a fantastic holiday experience.
Security and Access
The on-site 24hr management team reside in the complex so if ever you need something in an emergency we will be happy to assist you after the office has closed. The complex has two lifts that access all five floors including both levels of basement parking and the newly renovated rooftop BBQ area.
- Heated ground floor lap pool
- Heated rock spa and shaded children's shallow pool
- Steam Room
- Large well equipped airconditioned gym
- Renovated rooftop BBQ and dining area
- All facilities open 7am – 9pm
- Complimentary Unlimited WIFI
- Complimentary undercover secure car parking max height 2.1M
- On-site CK Café & Restaurant
- Lift access from basement to all levels
- Front Desk / Tour Desk
- Late check-in service available
- On-site managers 24hrs
- Night security patrols
Location and coastal facilities;
- 2 minutes walk to Mooloolaba Patrolled Surf Beach
- 7 mins walk to Coles Supermarket, BWS, Sea Life Aquarium and The Wharf Mooloolaba
- Less than 1 minutes walk to Mooloolaba Shopping Esplanade
- Less than 1 minutes walk to cafes, restaurants, bars and boutique shopping
- Less than 2 minutes walk to children's beachfront playground
- 2 minute walk to Mooloolaba Surf Club
- 2 minute walk to public bus transport
- 20 minutes drive to Australia Zoo, Aussie World & Maroochydore Sunshine Coast Airport
The most popular facility is Caribbean Resort's proximity to Mooloolaba Beach, the Esplanade, and costal amenities as the complex is perfectly positioned in the very centre and heart of Mooloolaba. The complex was designed to combine Mooloolaba's beautiful coastal surroundings and lifestyle with the tropical, beach vibe of the Caribbean Islands. Just moments from the beach, Caribbean Resort Mooloolaba is nestled between Mooloolaba's patrolled surf beach, the Mooloolaba Surf Club, the Wharf Mooloolaba, and the famous beachfront shopping esplanade. Although not a beachfront resort, some of the apartments do offer partial ocean outlooks from the balcony. The beautifully presented, beach-style apartments reflect the Sunshine Coast lifestyle.
Dine & Drink
Dine at our relaxed, on-site restaurant, CK Café & Wholefoods, and be served at your table by exceptional staff and presented with fresh, local produce. This restaurant is the ideal place for families, with a separate play area for the children.
Almost everything on the menu is organic and you can choose from many vegetarian, vegan, gluten, and dairy free options.
This unique restaurant focuses on locally grown products and a creative menu which reflects the innovative town of Mooloolaba. Believing in living a healthier lifestyle through the right food and beverage choices and supporting local growers and farmers, CK Café & Wholefoods supplies only the best fresh and organic produce the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at CK Café & Wholefoods
We have recently teamed up with this award-winning café to bring you an excellent breakfast experience.
Caribbean Resort guests can purchase a $15 breakfast voucher and choose from the 8 breakfast options below.
Add a breakfast voucher to your online booking.
CK Café Breakfast Options (caribbean Resort Voucher)
- English Breakfast: Bacon, Eggs, Toast, Grilled Tomato, Mushrooms and choice of Coffee, Tea or Juice.
- Truffle Scrambled Eggs: Scrambled Eggs Drizzled with Truffle Oil, Wild Mushrooms and Sautéed Spinach, Topped with Basil, Goats Cheese, Shallots with Your Choice of Toast.
- CK Vege Stack: Roast Pumpkin, Sautéed Mushrooms, Raw Coriander Pesto, Haloumi & Rocket with House Made Dukkah.
- Acai Bowl: Amazonia Acai Blended with Banana & Coconut Water, Topped with Seasonal Fruits, Mixed Seeds & House Made Granola.
- Pink Pitaya Bowl: 100% Raw Pitaya (Dragonfruit) Blended with Mango, Banana & Coconut Water, Topped w/ Seasonal Fruits, Mixed Seeds & House Made Granola.
- Organic Bircher: Organic Oats Soaked in Almond Milk, Topped with Seasonal Fruits, Nuts & Coconut Yoghurt.
- Banana & Cinnamon Waffle: Served with Goji Berries, Figs, Walnut, Coconut Yogurt, Drizzled with 100% Pure Maple Syrup.
- Super Green Smash: Smashed Avocado with Lime & Cracked Pepper on Your Choice of Toast with a Raw Salad of Broccoli, Kale, Nuts & Seeds.