In accessing and using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
While care has been taken to ensure that information contained in this website is true and correct at the time of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of this information.
We give no warranty or assurance given, and makes no representation as to the accuracy of any information or advice contained, or that it is suitable for your intended use.
We disclaim all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way, and for any reason.
Each user waives and releases the website and its agents, employees and service providers to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of material or information made available through this website.
Subject to any terms implied by law, which cannot be excluded, in no event shall we be liable for any losses or damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from use of the material.
This website provides links to external internet sites. These external websites are outside our control. It is the responsibility of users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information found. Although care is taken to provide links to suitable material, the nature of the internet prevents the guaranteeing of suitability, completeness or accuracy of any material that this site may be linked to.
We are not endorsing any provider of products or services by facilitating access to information about these providers from its website, nor does it accept responsibility for the quality of goods and services provided by third parties accessed through this site.
Booking Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 FULLY FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION
When making a booking to stay in June, July, August and 1-10th September NO DEPOSIT will be required. You can cancel at any time with no charge even on the arrival date.
After 10th of September 2020 Deposits Required:
- During Low Season a non-refundable $200 deposit will be taken off your credit card at time of booking to secure your reservation. The remainder is to be paid on check-in.
- During Mid or High Season (QLD Easter & September/October School Hollidays, All of December & January, Various sporting events) 50% of full payment which is non-refundable will be taken off your credit card 30 days prior to arrival to secure your reservation.
- Full amount will be charged for 1 night bookings.
- If you are unsure if you have made your booking during Low, Mid or High Season, please email us.
- If deposit payment is unable to be processed from your card, we will email you as we cannot hold a booking without a deposit.
- Low Season Reservations: The $200 deposit acts as the cancellation fee as this is non-refundable.
- Mid or High Season Reservations: 50% is due 30 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable. If booking is cancelled or modified 90 days prior to the arrival date we will refund $200. If booking is cancelled or modified less than 90 days prior to the arrival date there will be no refund.
- If you are paying the balance of your reservation on check-in, card payments must be processed with your PIN number.
- Once the guest is checked in and has stayed any amount of nights from their confirmed booking and the guest departs earlier that the date of confirmed check out, there is no refund made.
Mid: 3/3/20-5/3/20 (Elton John Concert), 12/3/20-16/3/20 (Mooloolaba Tri), 3/4/20-26/4/20 (Easter), 14/8/20-16/8/20 (Sunshine Coast Marathon), 11/9/20-13/9/20 (Ironman), 219/9/20-12/10/20 (Sept/Oct Holidays), 13/12/20-19/12/20 (Beginning Dec Holidays), 9/1/21-25/1/21 (End of Jan Holidays)
High: (20/12/19-8/1/20) & (20/12/20-8/1/21)
Please note that this resort has a strict 'No Party Policy'. Photo ID and Car Registration is required upon check-in. Caribbean Resort requires an AUD $200 credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit upon check in to cover incidental charges. The hold for American Express users drops within 7 business day(s) after departure, for Visa card users the pre-authorisation drops within 7-14 business day(s) after departure and for Master card users the pre-authorisation drops within 30 business day(s) after departure. During the Australia day weekend, we require an AUD $500 credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit upon check in to cover any incidental charges.